- short orientation talk and discuss frame of the day
- walk across the Chain bridge, ride up to the castle district
- tour the former Royal part of the castle district peek into the entrance hall of the National Gallery
- stroll through the civil town along the western city wall check out some courtyards
- visit a Dominican cloister
- enjoy a spectacular view of the city from the Fisherman’s Bastion
- visit Matthias Church
The listed highlights are our recommendations naturally we are open to your personal interest. Please note that during all on our walking tours we are using public transportation as well. Public transportation fee is not included.